8:00-8:45 Registration & Networking
8:45-9:00 Welcoming Remarks
- Colin Parent: Thanking Sponsors, introducing M.C. (Confirmed)
- Master of Ceremonies: Peder Norby (Confirmed)
9:00-9:30 Plenary Session: Prof. Susan Shaheen (Confirmed)
9:30-10:00 Mayor Faulconer Remarks (Confirmed)
10:00-10:45 Panel Presentations (10 minutes per panelist)
- How Will Autonomous Vehicles Change the Way We Travel?
- Philip Trom, SANDAG (Confirmed)
- Maximizing the Benefits of Autonomous Vehicles for Land Use
- Oliver Hartleben, IBI Group (Confirmed)
- Autonomous Vehicles and Reducing Fatal Crashes
- Lauren Isaac, EasyMile (Confirmed)
- Paul Brubaker, Alliance for Transportation Innovation (Confirmed)
10:45-11:15 Moderated Q&A Panel
11:30-12:30 Breakout Session I
12:30-2:00 Lunch with Keynote Speaker, Kome Ajise, Chief Deputy Director, Caltrans (Confirmed)
2:00-3:00 Breakout Session II
3:00-3:15 Report Out
Names and bios for all speakers, including the break-out session leads are available on our Speaker’s List page.
Return to our main Autonomous/Connected Vehicles event page.