Join Circulate San Diego on April 2nd for an online conversation on the impacts of COVID-19 on San Diego’s transportation sector.
This panel is free and open to the general public. However, please consider joining Circulate as a member to support our work during these uncertain times.
Confirmed panelists include:
- David Bragdon, Executive Director, TransitCenter
- Kathleen Ferrier, Policy Director, Councilmember Chris Ward
- Clint Daniels, Senior Planning Manager, WSP
- Sharon Cooney, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, MTS
This panel discussion will consider a broad set of issues, including some of the below questions:
- What are the economic impacts of a shelter in place policy on the transportation sector?
- What is the future of public transit?
- How can essential workers get to their jobs?
- What opportunities should we explore to create placemaking activities and safe streets?
This will be a moderated Zoom panel with opportunity for Q&A from participants.
When: April 2nd, at 5:00pm - 6:30pm
Where: Zoom (URL and call-in information provided upon RSVP)
RSVP for the Event:
- Purchase Membership and Ticket: Please consider becoming a member. To become a Circulate member and simultaneously RSVP for the event, register here.
- Tickets for Existing Members and General Public: Existing Circulate members, employees of Corporate Members, and non-members can register here.
Thanks to our many corporate members who make our membership events possible. Below is a partial list of the current Circulate corporate and organizational members. To become a corporate member, visit our Corporate Membership page.
San Diego, CA
Google map and directions