(Event 2 of 2!)
Are you interested in helping your community thrive? Learn about Community Planning Groups (CPGs) in the City of San Diego with panelists who will share the ins and outs of community planning and how you can connect virtually with your CPG.
CPGs provide important feedback to the City about future growth, transportation options, and community needs. We'll hear from current and former CPG members about their experience: How they got involved, what they do on their CPG, and why it matters. If you've never heard of CPGs or are considering running for a CPG seat, please join us and ask questions at this event.
Topics to be addressed include:
- What do CPGs do?
- What are they doing during physical distancing?
- How can I participate?
- Am I qualified to run for my CPG?
Confirmed panelists include:
- Eddie Price, Former Skyline-Paradise Hills Community Planning Group Chair
- Eric Henson, Policy Advisor, Office of Councilmember Monica Montgomery Steppe
- Rosa Calvario, City Heights Area Planning Committee Member
- Nancy Graham, Development Project Manager, City of San Diego's Planning Department
- more to come!
Can't make this event? Sign up here for January 20th's event instead!
Interpretation and translation services will be provided upon request. If requesting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by January 26: