Para leer estas instrucciones en español, haz click aquí.
*If you run into problems accessing the link, please use a different browser such as Google Chrome.
Draw your walking and/or biking routes:
- Read the instructions below, and provide your email to sign in and receive important notifications about project milestones and upcoming events. If you prefer to provide your feedback anonymously, select “Continue as a guest.”
- In order to add feedback, you will need to sign in with your email or as a guest. If you press "Continue to Map," you won't be able to draw on the map.
- Find your house or street on the map.
- Click on the section that says "Draw Your Routes" on the top orange banner above the map.
- Select either the “Walking Route Option or the “Biking Route Option.”
- Draw the route your child would take to walk or bike to school.
- After clicking the endpoint (should be your student's school), press Submit to save.
- Redo steps 2-5 for the second route option you did not do the first time. For example, if you just drew your walking route, go back and draw your biking route.
Give feedback about location-specific issues.
- Find the specific location on the map for the issue you want to address.
- Click “Location Specific Comment” in the orange banner above the map.
- On the map click where the problem is, provide a short description of the issue, and click submit.