Join Circulate San Diego on April 2nd for an online conversation on the impacts of COVID-19 on San Diego’s transportation sector.
You can register for this panel for free on this page. If you are not a current Circulate member or would like to make a donation, you may join as a member for as little as $25 or make a donation of any amount and RSVP simultaneously at the Purchase Membership and Ticket page.
Confirmed panelists include:
- David Bragdon, Executive Director, TransitCenter
- Kathleen Ferrier, Policy Director, Councilmember Chris Ward
- Clint Daniels, Senior Planning Manager, WSP
- Sharon Cooney, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, MTS
This panel discussion will consider a broad set of issues, including some of the below questions:
- What are the economic impacts of a shelter in place policy on the transportation sector?
- What is the future of public transit?
- How can essential workers get to their jobs?
- What opportunities should we explore to create placemaking activities and safe streets?