Optional email code
1. Don’t wait, donate today for #GivingTuesday!
2. Join Us at Live Well Advance on December 3rd
3. Bikeways Update on 4th and 5th Avenue
4. Understanding How Women Travel “Discussion On Women’s Mobility”
5. Ballot Measures Recap – Measure E Success!
6. Slow the 'F' Down!
7. Happy Thanksgiving!
8. Circulate in the News
1. Call For Partners!
2. Join the Age-Friendly Carlsbad Workshop!
3. Save the Date: Giving Tuesday is December 1, 2020
4. Circulate News in the News
1. Curbside Program Continues With E St. Activation
2. Support for Mobility Choices – Complete Communities
3. Vote YES on Measure A & E – November 3
4. Tell MTS Your Thoughts About Transit During COVID-19
5. Climate Action Plan Virtual Forum
6. Circulate News in the News
1. Intro Spotlight: Angeli Calinog
2. Winners Announced – 2020 Momentum Awards!
3. Outdoor Outreach Free Community Enrollment For Youth Programs
4. What did we learn from City of San Diego Slow Streets?
5. Circulate News in the News
1. NEXT WEEK! -- Join us for the 2020 Momentum Awards!
2. Take this 5-Minute Survey on COVID-19 Communication Preferences
3. Age-Friendly National City Community Conversations – ONLINE!
4. Planning for Women
5. Recommendations for Vision Zero Strategic Plan and Role of Enforcement
6. Seaport Sessions: San Diego in Motion // Featuring Danielle Berger
7. Have You Checked Your Voter Registration?
8. Circulate News in the News
1. BIPOC Bike Ride for San Diego Design Week
2. Sponsorship Opportunities Available for 2020 Momentum Awards
3. We have been selected as a 2020 AARP Community Challenge Grantee!
4. Announcing Age-Friendly Carlsbad + Survey!
5. Circulate in the News
1. Nominations closing soon for the 2020 Momentum Awards
3. Commit to saying “Crash,” Not Accident Today
4. Special Second Edition Re-print of Captain VZ Comic Book is Here!
5. Exit Spotlight: Lindsey Jacques
6. Farewell: Maya Rosas!
7. Circulate in the News
1. Exit Spotlight: Kaitlyn Cochran
2. We're Hiring a Policy Manager!
3. Crash Not Accident: A Panel on Safe Streets, Journalism, and Word Choice
4. Campaign Update: Community planning reform takes a big step forward
5. Campaign Update: Success for the Middle Income Bonus Program
6. Circulate News
1. New Report: Equity and Climate for Homes
2. Virtual Open House for Sports Arena Development Concepts
3. We Are Pleased To Announce: Age-Friendly National City!
4. Crash Not Accident: A Panel on Safe Streets, Journalism, and Word Choice
5. Our Climate, Our Future: Climate Action Plan Survey
6. Zero Emission Bus Public Workshop
7. BIMBY @ Home: Affordable Housing Bonus Law Panel
1. Discover Cortez!
2. Pedal for Justice SD Mobilizes 400+ bicycle riders for #BLM
3. Farewell to Our Intern, Connor Rey Franklin