Optional email code
1. Announcing the nominees for the 2019 Momentum Awards!
2. New Report: Vision Zero in North County
3. Intro to Vision Zero Workshop in Chula Vista
4. We’ll be at Clean Air Day Tomorrow in Southeastern!
5. Assessing Pedestrian Improvements for Cortez Hill
6. BIG NEWS – MTS Issues Request for Proposals for Large Project Near Transit Station
7. Circulate SD Recognized with 2019 iCommute Diamond Award
1. Circulate San Diego Releases Vision Zero Report for East County
2. Circulate San Diego Report Released on the Regional Impact of Specialized Transportation Provider FACT
3. Support Protected Bike Lanes in Encinitas – 9/25
4.Recap on our September Membership Mixer
5. IntraConnect Community Feedback on Walking and Biking Improvements
Intro Spotlight: Danielle Berger
Our next Membership Mixer on September 12th at Civita!
September 20th is Park(ing) Day!
A Walk Audit in Cortez Hill
Take a Ride on the Orange Line: Trolley Dances are Coming!
Our next Membership Mixer on September 19 at Civita!
National Senior Citizens Day in Chula Vista
Planning for Women – Women Walk PB
Traffic Calming Pop Up at Harbor Fest Demonstrates Safe Streets
MTS Fare Changes Begin September 1st
Nominations are Now Open for Circulate Momentum Awards
1. Safe Streets for All Bike Ride
2. California Western Law Review publishes “City-Wide” article by our Executive Director Colin Parent
3. Moderate Income Bonus Program Adopted After Years of Advocacy from Circulate San Diego
4. CPG Reform Update
5. Are Cities Designed for Women?
Check out this week's featured stories:
1. Captain VZ at Comic-Con!
2. Key findings from our Comic-Con Walk Audit
3. July Membership Mixer Recap
4. The Sustainable Growth Community Planners Launches
5. New Protected Bike Lanes on 6th Avenue and Beech Street
1. Happening Tomorrow - Transit for Fun to Pride Parade!
2. Walk Audit: Peak Use During Comic-Con
3. July Membership Mixer
4. Sustainable Growth Community Planners
5. Plan4Health Workshop (Free!)
1. Intro Spotlight: Angelica Rocha
2. Livable La Mesa Action Planning Sessions
3. Budget Season: Join Circulate to Advocate for Vision Zero Funding
4. Walk to School day at Logan
1. Circulate hosts German transit planners in San Diego
2. Panel Discussion - Women and Active Travel
3. Scooter Regulations