Optional email code
1. New Year, New Commute!
2. Grantville Outreach
3. Circulate Supports the Gaslamp Promenade Proposal
1. Support Circulate San Diego with an End of Year Gift
2. Holiday Party and Office Warming!
3. RECAP - Broadway and C Street Walk Audit
4. Tonight - Bike the BLVD Ride on El Cajon Blvd
5. Intro Spotlight: Eli Lechman
1. Intro Spotlight: Bryan Chan
2. November 21, 2019 - C St & Broadway Walk Audit
3. December 10, 2019 - Fly the 992: Airport Transit Ride & Tour
4. Final Design Workshop for Future Chula Vista Bayfront Parks
5. AARP Age-Friendly Communities Roundtable
1. 2019 Momentum Awards Recap
2. SDAPA’s Inaugural Planners Book Club
3. Circulate at CicloSDias 2019
4. Live Well Advance 2019
5. Transit for Fun with Senior Walking and Singing Group
1. Last Chance – buy your tickets to the Momentum Awards!
2. Congressman Peters introduces a new TOD bill in Congress with input from Circulate San Diego
3. What’s Out There Weekend Free Walking Tours
4. Come say hi at CicloSDias 2019!
1. Announcing the nominees for the 2019 Momentum Awards!
2. New Report: Vision Zero in North County
3. Intro to Vision Zero Workshop in Chula Vista
4. We’ll be at Clean Air Day Tomorrow in Southeastern!
5. Assessing Pedestrian Improvements for Cortez Hill
6. BIG NEWS – MTS Issues Request for Proposals for Large Project Near Transit Station
7. Circulate SD Recognized with 2019 iCommute Diamond Award
1. Circulate San Diego Releases Vision Zero Report for East County
2. Circulate San Diego Report Released on the Regional Impact of Specialized Transportation Provider FACT
3. Support Protected Bike Lanes in Encinitas – 9/25
4.Recap on our September Membership Mixer
5. IntraConnect Community Feedback on Walking and Biking Improvements
Intro Spotlight: Danielle Berger
Our next Membership Mixer on September 12th at Civita!
September 20th is Park(ing) Day!
A Walk Audit in Cortez Hill
Take a Ride on the Orange Line: Trolley Dances are Coming!
Our next Membership Mixer on September 19 at Civita!
National Senior Citizens Day in Chula Vista
Planning for Women – Women Walk PB
Traffic Calming Pop Up at Harbor Fest Demonstrates Safe Streets
MTS Fare Changes Begin September 1st
Nominations are Now Open for Circulate Momentum Awards
1. Safe Streets for All Bike Ride
2. California Western Law Review publishes “City-Wide” article by our Executive Director Colin Parent
3. Moderate Income Bonus Program Adopted After Years of Advocacy from Circulate San Diego
4. CPG Reform Update
5. Are Cities Designed for Women?