Join Circulate San Diego and our partners for a panel and discussion on how residents of the City of San Diego can serve on their local community planning groups.
Community planning groups are an important mechanism for determining how San Diego will grow and develop. Circulate San Diego is encouraging a diverse group of committed San Diegans to participate in the City’s community planning groups.
Panelists will speak on:
• The value they get out of serving on a community planning group,
• Tips for how to get elected to a planning group, and
• Views on the role planning groups play in San Diego’s growth and development.
- Nicole Burgess, Member, Peninsula Community Planning Board
- Barry Pollard, Member, Encanto Community Planning Group
- Maya Rosas, Member, Uptown Planners
- Nancy Graham, Senior Planner, City of San Diego
Moderated by Kathleen Ferrier, Director of Advocacy, Circulate San Diego
For more resources about joining your community planning groups, you can visit Circulate’s resource page here.