Join Circulate San Diego on April 2nd for an online conversation on the impacts of COVID-19 on San Diego’s transportation sector.
Register on this page for the event while simultaneously becoming a Circulate San Diego member.
Your membership comes with benefits including attendance at quarterly Member Mixers with special guests and opportunities to meet with staff and others in the transportation and land use sector.
Confirmed panelists include:
- David Bragdon, Executive Director, TransitCenter
- Kathleen Ferrier, Policy Director, Councilmember Chris Ward
- Clint Daniels, Senior Planning Manager, WSP
- Sharon Cooney, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, MTS
This panel discussion will consider a broad set of issues, including some of the below questions:
- What are the economic impacts of a shelter in place policy on the transportation sector?
- What is the future of public transit?
- How can essential workers get to their jobs?
- What opportunities should we explore to create placemaking activities and safe streets?