(Event 1of 2!)
Are you interested in helping your community thrive? Learn about Community Planning Groups (CPGs) in the City of San Diego with panelists who will share the ins and outs of community planning and how you can connect virtually with your CPG.
CPGs provide important feedback to the City about future growth, transportation options, and community needs. Many CPGs held their regular meetings at neighborhood public libraries. With that not currently possible, the San Diego Public Library and Circulate San Diego would like to help you connect with them online.
Topics to be addressed include:
- What do CPGs do?
- What are they doing during physical distancing?
- How can I participate?
- Am I qualified to run for my CPG?
Confirmed panelists include:
- Felicity Senoski, Linda Vista Planning Group Member
- Jonathan Frankel, Mission Valley Community Planning Group Chair
- Randy Torres-Van Vleck, City Heights Area Planning Committee Member
- Shannon Mulderig, Associate Planner, City of San Diego's Planning Department
This event is co-hosted by the Linda Vista Public Library Branch of the San Diego Public Library and made possible with support from San Diego Gas & Electric.
Can't make this event? Sign up here for February 2nd's event instead!
Interpretation and translation services will be provided upon request. If requesting, please email [email protected] by January 15: