Join Circulate San Diego for the virtual release of Essential Transit: How essential workers in the San Diego region continue to rely on transit while responding to COVID-19.
Even in the time of COVID-19, many of San Diego’s essential workers rely on public transportation. Our trains and buses are helping our region survive today’s pandemic.
On Thursday, Circulate will host a virtual discussion and Q&A to share the white paper’s findings and talk about the essential role that transit plays getting essential workers to their jobs.
Confirmed panelists include:
- Colin Parent, Executive Director and General Counsel, Circulate San Diego
- Rob Schupp, Director of Marketing and Communications, Metropolitan Transit System
- Honorable Alejandra Sotelo-Solis, Mayor, City of National City
The panel will discuss:
- The findings from Circulate’s white paper Essential Transit
- MTS ridership during COVID-19
- National transit ridership during COVID-19
Please RSVP below to receive the Zoom meeting information to join us.
San Diego, CA
Google map and directions