Join Circulate San Diego and our partners for a panel and discussion on how residents of the City of San Diego can serve on their local community planning groups.
Is your voice being represented in your CPG? Community Planning Group members help shape the future of their communities. Hear from CPG members about their experience and how CPGs can support safe streets! Circulate San Diego is encouraging a diverse group of committed San Diegans to participate in the City’s community planning groups.
Panelists will speak on:
• The value they get out of serving on a community planning group,
• Tips for how to get elected to a planning group, and
• Views on the role planning groups play in San Diego’s goal of ending all traffic deaths and serious injuries by 2025, Vision Zero.
- Eric Henson, Member, Skyline-Paradise Hills Community Planning Committee
- Chelsea Klaseus, Member, Southeastern San Diego Planning Group
- Barry Pollard, Member, Encanto Community Planning Group
- Michael Prinz, Senior Planner, City of San Diego Planning Department
Moderated by Maya Rosas, Advocacy Manager, Circulate San Diego.
Co-Hosted by the Urban Collaborative Project.
For more resources about joining your community planning groups, you can visit Circulate’s resource page here.